- Parents and students are requested to complete the application form together.
- We welcome you visiting us individually, you can "schedule a tour" on the Open Apply site, or at an Open Day.
- We only accept online applications through Open Apply. We do not consider a telephone call, a visit to school or an email correspondence as an application.
- Please be accurate with the information you provide and send to us.
- The admissions team will review all completed applications, if we require more information we will contact you promptly.
- Once an acceptance has been made, parents are responsible for the deposit fee even if their plans change.
Finding out more
Our school prospectus provides families and prospective students with information specific to our school, our curriculum, academic standards, facilities and our vision.
The Open Day and Information Evening are for an ideal opportunity to visit the school yourself. The Open Day is for everyone; experience a few hours as a Rijnlands' student with science experiments, short lessons and meet some of our students. The Information Evening is just for parents, we inform you about the general school organisation and the specifics of our MYP and DP curriculum.